DAFNE Online iPhone application - help with content/design needed

149 posts, 39 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

addie
Northumbria Healthcare Trust
13 posts

Phil, I not been on the site for ages and only just started using the iPhone app again after probs 2 years.

Just a quick not to say well impressed with how you have developed the user interface tools. Ace!! Keep up the good work.

addie
Northumbria Healthcare Trust
13 posts

Phil, I not been on the site for ages and only just started using the iPhone app again after probs 2 years.

Just a quick not to say well impressed with how you have developed the user interface tools. Ace!! Keep up the good work.

catherinesouth DAFNE Graduate
Mid Yorkshire Hospitals
4 posts

Would love to be able to use this App on my Iphone but will not accept my user name or password. I've even gone into the settings which doesn't do a lot.
Have to say not impressed so far.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Catherine,

Are you getting an error message when trying to log in to the app? Also please note that the username and password are case sensitive.

Thanks,

Simon

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Hi, I can see in the logs that you ARE managing to login via the app fine, so that is not the problem....
Why do you say it doesn't do a lot ?

catherinesouth DAFNE Graduate
Mid Yorkshire Hospitals
4 posts

Hi

I don't get an error message. When I enter name and password it just takes me back to the login screen.

I have managed to get into my diary and update it, but it's getting onto the actual Dafne website that I cannot get access to. Can only get access from a PC.

Thanks

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Catherine,

When you say login page do you mean the Settings page? If you enter your details correctly on here, then turn Diary Upload to 'On', when you save a diary entry it will upload it to the diary on this site. From the Diary tab on the app you can also download entries from the site to your app diary.

Thanks,

Simon

Glynis DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
3 posts

Used to use DAFNE app on Android phone but now have been given my sons old iPhone 4 and have been using DAFNE app on it. Was very disappointed when I found out they are not the same. Gradually getting used to it but surely there must be a way to put all the entries in at once eg blood glucose, carbs and then dose? Hoping it is just me and I have missed something, if so can you advise me how to do it, if not can you fix it so that you can put all entries in and the save. Thanks G Rennie

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Glynis - you can put all the information in when you add a new entry, are you not seeing this?

Glynis DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
3 posts

Sorry Simon, but all I seem to be able to do is open DAFNE app, then add new diary entry, then type in Blood Glucose, then have to press Done, then type in Carbs then press Done again, then type in Insulin Dose and then type Done again and only then can I press Save. On the Android app I just entered all the info in one go and then pressed Save. Looking for help on this one as it takes a while to put each entry in individually, surely there must be an easier way