DAFNE Online iPhone application - help with content/design needed

149 posts, 39 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Glynis DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
3 posts

Sorry Simon, but all I seem to be able to do is open DAFNE app, then add new diary entry, then type in Blood Glucose, then have to press Done, then type in Carbs then press Done again, then type in Insulin Dose and then type Done again and only then can I press Save. On the Android app I just entered all the info in one go and then pressed Save. Looking for help on this one as it takes a while to put each entry in individually, surely there must be an easier way

Linda flash DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
13 posts

Hi
I tried dowloading the iphone dafne app but it tells me the application requires ios 7.0 or later,
How do I do this please?

Linda

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Linda,

Which iPhone or iPad do you have?

James270377 DAFNE Graduate
Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
1 post

Hi all,

I am using the dafne app which transfers to the diary on here but for some reason my breakfast one doesn't, all other entries work fine, is there a reason or something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

James

Linda flash DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
13 posts

Simon said:
Hi Linda,

Which iPhone or iPad do you have?

Hi Simon I have the iphone 4s

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Linda,

It sounds like you haven't updated your iPhone for a while, and the app requires some of the latest apple updates to run. You can update to the latest version of iOS by following the instructions here https://support.apple.com/kb/HT4623

Thanks,

Simon

wim DAFNE Graduate
Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
3 posts

Dear Simon
I am am a recent (today) dafne graduate.
Can I sync my Dafne diary app entries on my iphone with the website so I can print out my diary and graphs?
Thanks
wim

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

You can indeed - go to the settings tab in the app, enter your username and password and set Diary Upload to On, whenever you save an entry it will automatically upload to the site. You can download entries from the site to the app by swiping down in the Diary tab (like you do to check for new emails)

wim DAFNE Graduate
Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
3 posts

Simon said:
You can indeed - go to the settings tab in the app, enter your username and password and set Diary Upload to On, whenever you save an entry it will automatically upload to the site. You can download entries from the site to the app by swiping down in the Diary tab (like you do to check for new emails)

Hi Simon - thank you for your help - that worked for me!

Thanks wim