Auto calculate QA from BG - let's get it right

97 posts, 13 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Phil Maskell DAFNE Graduate
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
194 posts

Annette what version of the app are you on? What device and iOs version? The carb function works fine on mine.

I am on the latest 1.6.2 on later iOs 5.1 I think (too lazy to go fetch my phone to check) on an iPhone 4

Simon I hope this info helps

Phil

Annette Bell DAFNE Graduate
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
68 posts

Yep I'm on same as you, but on the iPod touch.

Phil Maskell DAFNE Graduate
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
194 posts

Annette Bell said:
Yep I'm on same as you, but on the iPod touch.

Over to you then Simon, Annette as a developer myself I am guessing Simon will probably ask you for the logs when you add a carb entry, but on iOs I am not sure how to get these so I will leave this to Simon Wink

Phil

68 posts

Simon said:
Hi Annette, this behaviour has been fixed in the latest update. Thanks.

Nope - it's still doing it. (I mean the giving a minus QA when not having any carbs & therefore no QA) I don't seem to have had an update since this was posted. Also, is there any progress on the multiple injection sites query? I mean for when you're having 2 injections, one BI & one QA and in different sites? Question
Annette

James Thurlow
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
1 post

This is a great function but be great if it got inline with DAFNE and the corrective doses. It caught me out a few weeks ago when I followed the app and it suggested a corrective dose for a snack and then 90 mins later a corrective dose on top of my dinner. If I remember rightly should be no correction.

68 posts

I'm STILL getting -ve QA when not having any carbs &, therefore, no QA. I thought this had been fixed, or has it not reached the iPhone app yet? Not had an update for ages. I have an iPhone 5 using iOS 6.1.2.

paulj DAFNE Graduate
Northumbria Healthcare Trust
36 posts

being a newbee ti insulin i didnt realise or dont think about what my BGreading is to calculate what correction dosage to take if i am not within target.i just assume that one extra unit of q/a insulin will lower my BG levels between 2-3 mmol .hope thats what i should be doing? Very Happy