iPhone 6

27 posts, 8 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

AUSTEN74 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Grampian
4 posts

Hi I have just upgraded to the new IPhone 6 and when I added my DAFNE app it would only let me download entries up to 14 days I have tried resetting the app to 30 days and All but it still will only show the previous 14 days? I have tried removing the app and it did the same thing. Any help would be appreciated?

SimonC DAFNE Graduate
NHS Harrow
78 posts

Not an app developer, but has the app been configured to run on IoS8

Gareth H DAFNE Graduate
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
12 posts

i would imagine that there will need to be some changes, all our apps (im a developer) are having to be tweaked for iOS8

AUSTEN74 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Grampian
4 posts

Ok cheers for that!

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

I will highlight this to Simon, he usually has app updates for ios ready in advance so I will check if he knows about this.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Austen,

Did you download a new copy of the app on your new phone, or restore it from a backup of a previous iphone? If it's a new copy of the app then when we do the download it only gets the last 14 days worth of entries so you will only see them. Note when you add new entries to the app the ones you've already downloaded will still be visible as the app lists all entries it has stored.

Hope this makes sense?

Simon

AUSTEN74 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Grampian
4 posts

Hi Yes I downloaded a new version of the app and set the default view to all before entering a new BM entry and refreshing the history. I think it downloaded about 11 days of entries.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Ah - the default view in the settings app isn't ysed any more so you should see all of your entries as you add them to the app

Annette Bell DAFNE Graduate
68 posts

Is anyone else having problems with the latest update? I have an iPhone 6 and occasionally, when I input my BG results it adds a load of 0's e.g. I put 8.3 in and it came up as 8.30000000001! Also I seem to have to tap QA at least twice to get it to calculate any corrections properly. They don't come up straight away like they used to. It also suggested a correction for the 8.3 result which was only just above my upper target & wouldn't normally correct for. It just doesn't seem to be right.

AUSTEN74 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Grampian
4 posts

Annette Bell said:
Is anyone else having problems with the latest update? I have an iPhone 6 and occasionally, when I input my BG results it adds a load of 0's e.g. I put 8.3 in and it came up as 8.30000000001! Also I seem to have to tap QA at least twice to get it to calculate any corrections properly. They don't come up straight away like they used to. It also suggested a correction for the 8.3 result which was only just above my upper target & wouldn't normally correct for. It just doesn't seem to be right.

Hi Yes I have noticed these issues with the new update for the Iphone 6 - I also notice that when you enter the BM total it no longer gives you it in big numbers above the keyboard and only gives you the blue/green/red indicator when you have finished entering the total.