Greggs baguette sandwiches

13 posts, 8 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

I will have another look if they have improved it. The last time I got their Android app all it did was list the menu and show pictures .... Waste of space really so uninstalled it and carried on using the PDF.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Another app that is primarily for recording your food, with the calories and other nutritional information is My Fitness Pal. It has access to the biggest database of food s from supermarkets and high street stores, nearly every product is there. You can search manually with the name of it, or scan the bar code if it has one, which with greggs baguettes they don't........

It will give you the exact carbohydrate value to one decimal place and you can record the information of the packaging in the house if the product is not on their database and it will be saved for future use.........

I love it now I am on the pump.......

Rafa DAFNE Graduate
St Vincent's Healthcare Group
99 posts

novorapidboi26 said:
Another app that is primarily for recording your food, with the calories and other nutritional information is My Fitness Pal. It has access to the biggest database of food s from supermarkets and high street stores, nearly every product is there. You can search manually with the name of it, or scan the bar code if it has one, which with greggs baguettes they don't........

It will give you the exact carbohydrate value to one decimal place and you can record the information of the packaging in the house if the product is not on their database and it will be saved for future use.........

I love it now I am on the pump.......

Thanks a lot i will pick this app up.