Android App

42 posts, 19 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

KeithCl DAFNE Graduate
St Columcille's, Dublin
43 posts

Just came across this thread; I may be able to help with the Android development if that is something that there is still a level of interest in. Marke, send me a message with your thoughts.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

The demand is certainly there, so if you can hook up with the admin staff that would be really good....... Cool

FCJ DAFNE Graduate
NHS Harrow
2 posts

Hi All,

I second that! Would love an android version app.
I'm willing to help with testing if need be...

Anil DAFNE Graduate
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
39 posts

Coming soon..... !! :>

KeithCl DAFNE Graduate
St Columcille's, Dublin
43 posts

There is now a version in beta testing so as long as the feedback doesn't require a lot of changes there should be a released version generally available in two to three weeks time.

Keith

Damo8 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lothian
9 posts

good news on the app's imminent release. on dafne course this week and couple of us were looking for one. Will keep eyes open for it. will it come via andriod market our from dafne site?

KeithCl DAFNE Graduate
St Columcille's, Dublin
43 posts

Damo8 said:
good news on the app's imminent release. on dafne course this week and couple of us were looking for one. Will keep eyes open for it. will it come via andriod market our from dafne site?

In fact it was published on the Android Market yesterday and that will remain its distribution point. More obvious links to it will be added to this site in the next few days.

The easiest way to install on your phone is to use the Android Market app and search for "dafne". To view information about the app on your computer you can follow this fancy link:

Damo8 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lothian
9 posts

Thanks Keith. Just installed and it looks great. Emailed others on the course including the hcp to spread the word. Should come in very handy. Cheers.

Benkaze DAFNE Graduate
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
2 posts

can the app be used on the samsung wave

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Benkaze said:
can the app be used on the samsung wave

from googling it says that handset runs on the BADA operating system, which to me is totally new, so I would assume not at this stage....