Search the DAFNE Online Forums

chrisinbrum DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
41 posts

Yes, but it's still not uploading. Downloads no problem Confused

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

The upload is kicked off when you save an entry - so try going into one of your entries, making a change then saving it and see if that helps.

chrisinbrum DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
41 posts

Brilliant, it works! Thanks very much.

(it was all made a bit more complicated by the fact that the readings were on my partner's iphone which is easier for me to use when we're out and about and away from the computer)

Peter B DAFNE Graduate
North Cheshire Hospital Trust
4 posts

Simon said:
The upload is kicked off when you save an entry - so try going into one of your entries, making a change then saving it and see if that helps.

Simon, thanks for this feedback. I had the same problem which arose after I moved to a new iphone, re-saving an entry with the upload turned on fixed it. Smile

Edd Smith DAFNE Graduate
Essex Partnership University NHS FT (St Margaret’s Hospital)
1 post

Hi there, I'm halfway through my DAFNE course and was feeling a little disheartened this evening believing technology was not as great as i thought. Indeed I was close to throwing my ipod across the room for not uploading my diary but thank goodness for forums! the re-save trick is the one to do it.
This app is going to make my diary maintenance so much easier.I will mention this tip to my cohort tomorrow and get the educators to pass it on in future courses too. Thanks for a splendid app.