How to upload diary from app to website

14 posts, 10 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Michele Peryer DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
1 post

I've checked my settings in both DAFNE main site, and on my iPhone 5, but the data is not transferring to the main site
I need to take a print & graphs with me to clinic next week. Can you help?
Thanks

Faulty Headl... DAFNE Graduate
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
18 posts

These are old posts so I'm sure you have figured it all out now. I can download results from laptop to phone but it doesn't always work the other way around.
to delete a result, when on the diary page on iphone click on edit at top left. then when on result you want to delete flick your finger up or down until it says delete. I'm using screen reader so might be slightly different.

just checked and I don't even think u have to click on edit. just find the result and flick

Catsalice DAFNE Graduate
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
1 post

For the life of me I cannot work out how to upload readings from the app to the online site from my iPhone 5s. I have Diary Upload to on and am on the online website on my laptop and my phone. I'm not tech savvy and this is bugging me so all help gratefully received.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Catsalice,

If you have Diary Upload turned on in the settings and have put the right username and password in then the app will automatically upload new entries when you save them, you don't need to do anything else.

Thanks,

Simon