Download entries from site?

26 posts, 9 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Alan Jock Ni... DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
19 posts

StarWarsCake said:
Hi

I am a new Dafne graduate and have this issue since downloading the iPhone app for the iphone4 using IOS 5.1.

It just hangs when trying to download the diary which is only a weeks worth of content.

I have done the usual checking my credentials and using over wifi only, also I have reinstalled the app.

Any help would be massively appreciated Smile

I gave up on downloading from the online diary to the iPhone as I am having the same problem as you.

It now works great the other way round, I now put all my results in the iPhone app and it auto uploads to the online diary.

I hope you find a solution.

Alan

Simon Robinson DAFNE Graduate
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
4 posts

Hi Alan

Thanks for the quick response! Smile

I have contacted site admin and reported it and they are working on the issue, in the meantime thanks for the good advice as the iPhone diary upload is spot on and works well.

All the best

Simon

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Everyone,

Could you take a look at the set of entries you are trying to download on the site and let me know (on the forums) if you have any entries which are the following type:

After Breakfast
After Dinner
After Lunch
Before Supper
After Supper
Illness
Fasting

I think the issue may be how the app deals with entry types which haven't been added to it's database yet. Please also let me know if the entries you are trying to download don't have the type set to any of the above - as this means that isn't the issue.

Thanks!

4 posts

Hi Simon

I have used the following:-

After Breakfast
After Dinner
After Lunch

Also i have used the 'snack' and 'hypo' option, and all of the Before Breakfast, Lunch Dinner etc...

Hope this helps

Simon

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi,

I'm hoping the latest update (1.5.2) will fix your download issues; it's on the app store now so let me know if it works for you.

Simon

4 posts

Hi Simon

Good work Smile I have just downloaded it and it worked first time.

Thanks

Simon