Download entries from site?

26 posts, 9 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Alan Jock Ni... DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
19 posts

Still the same on the 50mb. I'm on the 50mb connection now, the home connection is a poor 1.5mb

50 mb Connection is with virgin
1.5mb connection is with BT

My gut feeling is its not working with iPhone OS 5.01 or can someone else confirm it is working. Or is there a simple step/setting I have missed?

Alan

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

It works on my iPhone, but to be honest I have not used the app in a while.............but will check when I am home [wifi]..........

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Alan,

I'm using OS 5.0.1 on a 4S and it's still working OK for me. It does take a while if you have a large number of entries - have you tried leaving it for a few minutes to complete the download?

I'll test it out with a big number and see if it fails for me too.

SImon

Alan Jock Ni... DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
19 posts

Thanks Simon, it's only 2 weeks worth of entries, I have had it running all night and still the same, I am on the 3gs...

I'll try changing my password.

Alan

KMT DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1 post

I just checked on this and had same problem of not loading entry from iphone. Easy fix, go back to settings and enter your user name and password, it worked for me.

Paddy DAFNE Graduate
University College Hospital, Galway
1 post

I am also having the same problem. I have tried to upload my readings from the previous day and it has not worked.........

EMS
St Columcille's, Dublin
15 posts

This is also happening to me, i've tried it on another iPhone and had the same problem.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Did KMT's fix work for anybody? It would be helpful if you're reporting these issues then include the iPhone model you are using, as well as the version of ios installed on the phone, so that we can understand whether it is isolated to specific models.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Also - if you could let us know the date and time you try the download, then we can look at the site's log files to see how your phone is communicating with the site.

Thanks!

Simon Robinson DAFNE Graduate
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
4 posts

Hi

I am a new Dafne graduate and have this issue since downloading the iPhone app for the iphone4 using IOS 5.1.

It just hangs when trying to download the diary which is only a weeks worth of content.

I have done the usual checking my credentials and using over wifi only, also I have reinstalled the app.

Any help would be massively appreciated Smile