Emailing diary

16 posts, 7 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

jgibson1962 29 posts

Ok! cant do any harm putting my web address here, just go to http://www.gibsonweb.co.uk Just follow the link to Spreadsheets. I have incorporated a similar calculation method to the database on this site, tho not as elaborate, using excel formulas and vb coding, just makes it more portable i guess, especially for people with limited Internet access and no smart phone. Just one of my pet projects. Let me know your thoughts. Cool

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

looks impressive

jgibson1962 29 posts

Give it a run...see if you can break it lol Very Happy

Probably best using the template, that way you can use a new one every year.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

If you take a look at the top of the diary view, there is now an Export as PDF option, which will download your diary in a format which can be attached in an email and sent/read by your DAFNE Educator, if they have adobe reader installed (most people do).

Let us know what you thiink!

jgibson1962 29 posts

Just a quick one, i have updated the files, someone spotted a bug, which i quickly fixed, please download the spreadsheets again.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Simon said:
If you take a look at the top of the diary view, there is now an Export as PDF option, which will download your diary in a format which can be attached in an email and sent/read by your DAFNE Educator, if they have adobe reader installed (most people do).

Let us know what you thiink!

Great little function, really handy, thanks.......