App logs me out when I close it - iPhone11

4 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

SaraMc 3 posts

Hello, I have a problem where almost every time I close the app it logs me out. When I enter new readings I have to log back in. Not the worst problem you might think. But as I’m logging these details while my food is waiting for me, it’s another layer of stress added to the whole process. I love the app. I won’t use any other as I don’t trust the developers with all of that personal information. I have tried deleting the app and resetting my phone but it has not helped. Does anyone have a fix for this please? Thank you Smile

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Sara - sorry to be adding to your stress and getting in between you and your food! I'm working with a couple of users on iOS login issues - we recently updated the way logins are handled so I'm ironing out some of those issues. Can you drop me an email with the following info:

• The last time and date this happened to you
  • The time and date of the entry which you saved which triggered the login
I'm also about to release an updated version of the app which adds extra logging for me to see what's going on and hopefully get closer to solving the problem.

SaraMc 3 posts

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me. Funnily enough it didn’t happen again on Monday which made me chuckle. I took screen shots when it did. This week it’s happened as follows;
20/12/21 10:45 Breakfast
21/12/21 00:57 Breakfast
21/12/21 15:09 Lunch
21/12/21 19:54 Dinner.

I appreciate your work on the website and app. Having tried other apps, yours is the best. I know you don’t have a massive team and endless resources and we’re lucky to have this app for free. Most of the time getting logged out isn’t that much of a bother. I was having a major, major, whining moan day. I’m over myself now.

Thank you again,

Sara.

SaraMc 3 posts

Oops. Missed the part about the email hahaha. I’ll do that. Thanks.