Mobile app won't upload results/Entries

3 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

schristy DAFNE Graduate
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
2 posts

Hi,
I've had problems since Dec 3rd, my mobile won't upload results and entries to the mobile web site.
Android phone, The error is:
Operation failed with unexpected server response: code=301 reason=moved Permanently detail=. (no more information is shown.
I've checked the results on that day, the day when it all stopped, and can't see anything wrong with the data format, (No unexpected full stops etc.
All I can do now is to manually put each result in directly on the web site.
Can any One help please.
Steve

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Steve,

I’m sorry about this - we’ve recently migrated the website and that has broken the way the Android app interacts with the site. As we are a couple of DAFNE graduates running this part time, and the person who originally made the app has moved on we aren’t able to update it quickly. In the short term the best bet is to use the website on your phone’s browser to add blood glucose results, we have tried to make it as mobile friendly as possible but if you think there’s anything we can improve to make that easier let me know.

Long term it’s my intention to learn the skills needed to build a new Android version, unfortunately that just takes time.

schristy DAFNE Graduate
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
2 posts

Thanks Simon, I appreciate the response. I'll upload manually for the time being. Good luck with your task. Steve Smile