Add favourites to the mobile app.

7 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

JennyMBarnwell 7 posts

In the mobile app there is a button marked favourites, but when I click on that it says “presently no items“. How do I add a favourite to this list?

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Jenny,

If you go to a specific Carb Item within the app, you'll see a table row saying Favourite with a star next to it, just tap that to add to your favourites.

JennyMBarnwell 7 posts

Many thanks Simon. I am a new DAFNE graduate after 32 years of being a type 1 diabetic. The course was amazing and I cannot praise it too highly. Regarding my question on favourites, I am looking for a place to store my customised favourites (ie certain meals with multiple food items that I eat on a regular basis). Is there any way of doing this in the app? Kind regards, Jenny

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Ah, sorry I got the wrong end of the stick; when looking at the list of Carbs you'll see a plus sign in the top right hand corner - you can use this to add a Carb entry of your own.

JennyMBarnwell 7 posts

Thanks again Simon. I'm sorry but I can't see the plus sign. I'm not sure what you mean by the "list of Carbs". Is it the "Food Groups" category? Jenny

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Jenny, are you using the Android version of the app? I'd assumed it was the iOS version... if it's the android one then I'll have to check as I don't have that installed Very Happy

JennyMBarnwell 7 posts

Just to confirm, I have an Android phone. Jenny