My Blood Glucose Diary default dates

7 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
Diabetes Australia-Vic, Melbourne, Victoria
421 posts

Hello Team,

Just a request for hopefully a very minor change.

When I click on the "My Blood Glucose Diary" link, it shows the results for the previous 11 days which is fantastic.

However, because this is using UK time, and here in New Zealand I am around 12 hours ahead of UK time, for half of my day, the latest results shown by default are from yesterday and I need to manually increment the latest date to show results from this morning. Once UK time hits midnight (around 12 pm here, this behaviour disappears.

It would be awesome if the default dates could extend to "tomorrow" by default for those of us ahead of GMT so that we can see this morning's results automatically.

Thanks heaps,
Warwick.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Thanks Warwick - I'm looking into making the site more timezone friendly so that should hopefully fix your problems Smile

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
421 posts

Thanks very much Simon.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Warwick - I've made the first change needed to support time zones and you can update your profile now. You can read more about it in this forum post

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
421 posts

Thanks heaps Simon.

That is so much better. I really appreciate that.

Thanks for all the work you do on this site.

Warwick.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

No problem! Let me know if anything else needs fixing.

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
421 posts

I've only been using this a day and it's putting a big smile on my face. It is now so much easier than selecting the date and time from drop down boxes. Now all I need to do is hit refresh, and the date and time are automatically accurate.

Again, thank you.

Warwick.