Deleting entire BG diary option request

7 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

Hi DAFNE Online Staff,

I was wanting to delete my entire BG diary, but you have it only set up so that individual entries can be deleted at the moment. I have years' worth of entries I want to delete.

Could you delete my BG diary for me, or add an option where someone can select all and delete all selected entries themselves?

Thanks in advance.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Jaybee,

If you're looking at your diary on the site there's a tick box next to the time on each entry for you to select them individually and then click the option at the bottom to bulk delete them. If that's too much hassle then let us know and we can do it for you at our end.

Out of interest why do you want to delete them? Are you moving away from the site?

Thanks,

Simon

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
587 posts

Yes, it is a lot of hassle. You're still ticking one entry at a time. As I said, I have years of entries to remove.

Personal data reasons mostly. Plus done with waiting for the Android app to be sorted out.

I want to keep my account since I still practice DAFNE, but my diary I want wiped please.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi JayBee,

We will delete the entries for you - just one last confirmation, I know you posted about the Android app not uploading, this should be fixed now if you still want to use it. If not and you still want them deleted just reply confirming that and I'll do it for you.

Simon

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
587 posts

Yes, I would like my BG diary deleted please.

I've taken a backup already too so I will be okay if I need to refer to the entries again. Thanks for allowing users to create backup files and do a bulk backup.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Thanks for the confirmation - I have deleted all of your entries.

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
587 posts

Thank you.