Entry Sites

8 posts, 4 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
109 posts

Hi there,
Not sure if anyone has asked this before and this may not apply to everyone but I think it would be handy to have some extra Entry Sites for the Blood Glucose Diary e.g. After Breakfast, After Lunch, After Dinner?

Sometimes depending on my BG and the type of food I'm eating, I will Inject my QA after my meal so thought it would be handy to have these extra sites (think that's what they're called) added?

Not sure if anyone else agrees but I know it would be handy for me, but then I am a bit sad Laughing and still record everything as am still relatively new to Diabetes (2yrs) and like to keep track.

Cheers,
Anele.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

These are perfectly reasonable requests, and your not sad for recording everything, I have been doing DAFNE for 2 years too, diabetic for 13, and I still write everything down, and record it online..........recording is the foundation DAFNE is built on....

I dont use the DAFNE diary now though, is that what your referring to.........?

You would probably be best making up your own diary in my opinion, you can then design it to suit your specific needs.......

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
109 posts

novorapidboi26 said:
These are perfectly reasonable requests, and your not sad for recording everything, I have been doing DAFNE for 2 years too, diabetic for 13, and I still write everything down, and record it online..........recording is the foundation DAFNE is built on....

I dont use the DAFNE diary now though, is that what your referring to.........?

You would probably be best making up your own diary in my opinion, you can then design it to suit your specific needs.......

Thanks Novorapidboi26,
Yeah, was referring to the Blood Glucouse diary Smile

I like the one on here and find it very useful as can use it on my iPhone and Mac and my PC in work so is easily accessible and hosted and thus no worries about the data being lost, also gives me an excuse to go on the site and check out the forums and keep up to date with everything DAFNE and diabetes like Smile

Hope your wee newborn girl is doing well along with yourself, your wife and your son Smile

Cheers,
Anele.

mum2westiesGill 502 posts

Anele46 said:
I think it would be handy to have some extra Entry Sites for the Blood Glucose Diary e.g. After Breakfast, After Lunch, After Dinner?

Anele.

Hi,

Yeah i also think it would be good if we could have these after meal enteries.

Gill Smile

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
109 posts

whiskysmum said:

Anele46 said:
I think it would be handy to have some extra Entry Sites for the Blood Glucose Diary e.g. After Breakfast, After Lunch, After Dinner?

Anele.

Hi,

Yeah i also think it would be good if we could have these after meal enteries.

Gill Smile

Thanks Gill, glad to hear others think it's a good idea too Smile

Cheers,
Anele.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Added to the site for you, will try and gen them added to the apps soon Very Happy

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
109 posts

Simon said:
Added to the site for you, will try and gen them added to the apps soon Very Happy

Thanks very much Simon, much appreciated Very Happy

mum2westiesGill 502 posts

Thanks Simon!

Gill