Carbs for potato pie

4 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

joanne78 DAFNE Graduate
Princess Alexandra Hospital, Queensland
8 posts

Does anyone from Australia know what the carbs are for the Michel's Patisserie Potato Pie? Its quite big and dense. I looked at the daphne book and the calorie fat and carb counter book but neither had a listing. Would be great to know.
Cheers Joanne

susanh DAFNE Management
Diabetes Australia-Vic, Melbourne, Victoria
20 posts

Hi Joanne,

Potato pie - yum! But yes, unfortunately we don't have that one in our DAFNE CP list. Normally our next suggestion would be the Calorie King website (www.calorieking.com.au) as this has a great listing of nutrition information for Australian foods but I've just checked and they don't have the potato pie listed either. So, your best option is probably to contact Michel's directly - send them an email or pop into your local store, as many stores have handouts they can give you which has the nutrition information for all their products.

I would also suggest that you ask Jane or Annabelle if they can give you a sign-up code to register yourself as a DAFNE graduate on this site - that way you can access the online version of the CP list. The online version allows graduates to add in their own entries as well so you could add in the results for the potato pie once you have them, and everyone will know for the future!

Cheers,
Susan

RichFreed DAFNE Graduate
51 posts

I think I remmember Jane saying she was on holdiay this week hence the delay in the access code. They both did a cracking good job with us last week!

joanne78 DAFNE Graduate
8 posts

Thanks susanh,
A contact has been made to Michel's in which they replied the staff in store could help me out with that information, to me that is passing the buck but I will ask next time if they readily have that information. Jane will give me the sign up code as soon as she can, she appears to be away.