Dafne Diary

6 posts, 6 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

AC2003 DAFNE Graduate
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
7 posts

Hi does anyone have or know where i can get a digital printable version of the diary please?

Alan 49 DAFNE Graduate
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
284 posts

I have some Word documents that allow me to print my own diaries. You'll need some A5 photographic paper (for the covers) and plain A5 paper (for the diary pages). You'll also need a printer that can print on A5 stationery (most inkjet printers do, I understand, but I'm not certain) and a stapler. I can email these documents to you if you're interested.

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

I'm a bit more prmitive, I print onto A4 and cut it in half to get A5 Very Happy Same result and just use a heavy grade paper or cardboard for the cover. One important point is word documents might need adjusting on your printer as all printers set their own non-printable parts to the page unless they are 'photo' printing but you can usually get it to print ok.... If you want my templates I'm also happy to send them to you. We should find a place on the site to make them available I guess....

caergeiliog DAFNE Graduate
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
1 post

marke said:
I'm a bit more prmitive, I print onto A4 and cut it in half to get A5 Very Happy Same result and just use a heavy grade paper or cardboard for the cover. One important point is word documents might need adjusting on your printer as all printers set their own non-printable parts to the page unless they are 'photo' printing but you can usually get it to print ok.... If you want my templates I'm also happy to send them to you. We should find a place on the site to make them available I guess....

I would be very grateful if you could send me your templates please. Not very technical so not sure how it works! Smile

Carolyn81 DAFNE Graduate
Essex Partnership University Trust (South East)
1 post

Do you still have a link available Marke.

NottsKnots DAFNE Graduate
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
10 posts

Carolyn81 said:
Do you still have a link available Marke.

If marke hasn't been able to get back to you, I have a PDF version. The font is a bit small, but hopefully you know what all the boxes are for by now, and it leaves more room to write in the data Smile. PM me with your email address and I’ll send it across.

Edit: I’ve put it on OneDrive, so this link might work? First time I’ve tried sharing, so let me know if it doesnt allow you access.
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AmkuNF75s3tIghUj_M0VaQZg1nQX