Information on menstrual cycle

43 posts, 11 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

I'm just trying to think how to compile this information considering I don't think I've had a consistent pattern yet... I will look into it more though and see if I can pin point anything from my data so far.

Glad to know that they are taking this seriously. Thank you. Smile

Athena DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
52 posts

JWo said:
I'm just trying to think how to compile this information considering I don't think I've had a consistent pattern yet... I will look into it more though and see if I can pin point anything from my data so far.

Glad to know that they are taking this seriously. Thank you. Smile

Hi JWo, I know, it is difficult to reply to this. I gave up on DAFNE because of all this and because I couldn't find a solution to it. I just gave my pattern really and a list of what I had attempted. The only thing I ever managed was the BI and ratios during menstruation and a couple of days after it. During this time every month DAFNE worked perfectly. Thereafter I was really out of control and couldn't figure out how to get doses for the rest of the month so I haven't really been of any help to them. Suppose we can only relate what we experienced. Good luck with replying. Smile

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

I'm making a bit of progress on my personal thread involving my period shifts and everything else. If I come to a conclusion, I will send it through. At the moment there's still a good deal of uncertainty, but I do feel like I'm getting somewhere, especially since joining in on that Your Diabetes Science Experiment discussion stuff. That has been helpful in that I've learnt some more about my body - particularly what it does to protein and what happens when you exercise. I recommend it even for getting some idea towards the period problem.

If interested:

Personal thread (last page): http://www.dafneonline.co.uk/forums/4/topics/2026?page=15
Book Experiment 1 discussion (for BI testing): http://www.dafneonline.co.uk/forums/1/topics/2098