Diabetic Survey

16 posts, 11 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

All,
We have been requested by someone at University College London to post a link to a survey they are conducting on Type 1 Diabetes. The link is here and we would encourage everyone to follow the link and do the survey.
The results of this survey may not benefit us immediately however it is a chance to express your opinions to people that want to listen and compile results besed on what we say. It might not make a difference to anything, but then again it just might and unless we try we will never know.
so go on click on the link you know it makes sense Very Happy

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

On my way over now.............. Very Happy

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

Consider it now done! ^_^

Garry DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
328 posts

Done....a little surprised by some questions however! Shocked

NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Garry said:
Done....a little surprised by some questions however! Shocked

Very Happy They seemed a tad emotional to me..........did you complete the extended section..........?

Garry DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
328 posts

I agree...and as a consequence unwilling to supply further info.

chrisinbrum DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
41 posts

Well for a 'quality of life' questionnaire to be useful it needs to ask detailed questions about your life. I'm happy to be fully involved in the research and if that helps to make a better questionnaire so that in the future services for diabetics are better able to understand the impact they have on our quality of life I think that's a good thing.

NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

money money money....... Wink

AllanR DAFNE Graduate
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
15 posts

Interesting questions. Think they missed off the biggy though "how would you feel if they got rid of all the pointy things" though Razz

WullieIrvine DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
27 posts

Been and done.
I was glad of the emotional type questions as I have suffered the "Diabetic Blues" in the past.
This is a term not often heard of but I have and still do suffer periods of depression regarding my diabetes.
Therefore I was very glad that someone has actually asked how I feel about my diabetes.

Wullie