At the football

13 posts, 10 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

kid127 DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
25 posts

I agree with the posts about just getting on with it. I was at a match on Saturday and just did it in my seat during the game. There's nothing more annoying than being high and not being able to concentrate on the football, especially when i paid £35 to get in!

Plus if you do it during the match no-one is really going to be watching you anyway Smile

Derek Brown DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
32 posts

Thanks everybody for the encouraging replies and I will just carry on and inject where and when I need to.

It probably is just me because I do exactly that whenever I'm out and about doing whatever, I just had it in my mind that the footie would be a different thing. But it's not Smile

graham burton DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
14 posts

all the replys are good ones just do it where you are, but sometimes i like to go and do it just some where else and the mens toliets are not a good place as they are dirty.

so i have a radar key cost no more than £4.00 and you can get them form ost disability shops or mobility shops as than you can go into the disable toliets as they are much cleaner than the main toliets.