DAFNE strapline poll

12 posts, 6 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Well our Poll to help choose a new DAFNE phrase or 'strap line' to go if a new logo is a bit of a non-event. Only 53 people have voted
so far out of a membership of 2000+. Not a very good turn out I'm sure you will agree.
Part of the reason for DAFNE Online is to put you in touch with the people who control 'DAFNE', to give you a say in its future. This is one such opportuntity, admittedly not a major one however if people don't contribute then we may not get as many opportunities in future.
So come on people get to that voting page and vote, you know it makes sense !!

You can vote here

LizB DAFNE Graduate
South East Kent PCT
23 posts

Hi Mark - one more vote for you (I followed your link). Sorry not to have done it earlier, but I found that Christmas really threw my routine (but not my blood sugars - yippee) so I haven't been on the site much since then. Back on board now though. Good luck with the new strap line.

Lizzie DAFNE Graduate
Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital
87 posts

I quite liked the old phrase really, that's why I haven't voted yet.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

We're up to 124 now, good work guys! Keep them coming...

Looking at the results some others have mentioned that they prefer the old one so perhaps you could add that to the 'other suggestion' in your vote (just a suggestion!) ;)

Lizzie DAFNE Graduate
87 posts

Sorry, I am probably being thick, but I tried filling in the box suggesting keeping the old slogan but then it told me there were duplicate ratings, probably because I did not change the numbers in the boxes of the other choices and left them all as 1. But I don't particularly like the other options and don't want to give a false number for them. Is there any way of only filling in the box and not having to rank the other options?

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Lizzie, currently not as we wanted to avoid people entering all 1's for the rankings so that the 1-4 ranking system was enforced and we got meaningful results. If you really don't want to vote we'll add a row to the results we send to DAFNE Central stating that you would like to keep the original.

Lizzie DAFNE Graduate
87 posts

Thanks Simon.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

We've just modified the poll to allow you to vote for the original one being kept. Also, you don't have to use all four ranks now, so if you only had 2 favourites you could use ranks 1 and 2 (you can't have duplicates though).

Hope this helps!

Stew B DAFNE Graduate
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
125 posts

Can those of us who have already voted go back to vote for keeping the current strapline?

Stew

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Yep sure thing, if you vote again you'll just overwrite your previous vote!