readings gone! :(

3 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

SarahLewis DAFNE Graduate
South of Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
1 post

I had my clinic appointment today & when I went to show the consultant my readings (on my android phone) they seem to have disappeared, I've only got the last 2 weeks. They've also gone from my online account. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how or if I can get them back??? Not been great at keeping a record of them & this happens when I do! Sad

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Sarah, I have gone back through our logs to 12-Aug-2012 and can find no connections from you at all. This means that your Android app was not syncing to the website. That is why the entries are not on the site.When was the last time you checked the entries on the site before today ? We would like to help but if the entries never reached the site there is not much we can do. I will raise the issue with the developer to see if he has any suggestions but if they were only on the
phone and the phone is not backed up it could be a bit tricky.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Sarah, are the past 2 weeks still in there? If so it may be that the app is set to only display the last 14 days. You can change this on the settings tab in the app.