iphone app crashing

5 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Gavin Tully DAFNE Graduate
Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
2 posts

Hi I have an iphone 3g with iOS 4.2.1 the latest for this model. I have been using the app for the last couple of months with out any problems and everything was working perfectly up until I updated the app to the latest version 1.6.1 the other day. Now when I put an entry in diary I am able to put in all the info e.g. Carb, QA Insulin, BI Insulin etc but when I tap the save button the app crashes and goes back to the iphone home screen every time. I have down powered the phone and tried it again but it still crashes.
Can you help, i'm lost without this app.

Gavin.

RichFreed DAFNE Graduate
Princess Alexandra Hospital, Queensland
51 posts

You'll need to update your iOS to the latest. Same was happening to mine.

Gavin Tully DAFNE Graduate
Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
2 posts

iOS 4.2.1 is the latest ios for the iphone 3g. Does this mean the app is no longer compatible with the iphone 3g?

Is there any way of releasing the previous version again so I can still use this great app?

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

The problem with iOS 4 has been corrected and I've submitted an update to the app store which should be approved this week. Apologies to all iPhone 3G users and thanks for your patience.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

If you're experiencing this crashing issue then please update to version 1.6.2, on the app store now - this (amongst other things) is fixed.