Daphne online will not load on my iphone

9 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Ian Taylor DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
5 posts

I have today downloaded Dafne online to my iphone - pressed the app button and it says its loading but nothing happens and it just goes back to the normal app screen Mad
Ian

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

delete if you can, check your iPhone is running the latest OS version and try again................... Smile

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Ian - can you let us know which operating system version you are using? If you don't know how, go to Settings > General > About then let us know what the Version box says.

5 posts

Thanks for your replies - I have an iphone 3G - I have been on Settings - General - About - Version and this is what it says - 4.2.1 (8C14Cool does not mention anything as to wether this is the OS version!
Cheers Ian Confused

5 posts

Don't know where that cool Emoticon came from but underneath it should read (8C14Cool !!!

5 posts

Try again 8C148 !!!!

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

I think for the iPhone 3G, the version you have is the latest and final OS release...........so it probably wont be the OS, unless the app has been developed for the 3GS onwards..........which would include the 3GS, 4, Touch and both iPads.......

Simon might be able to shed some light....... Smile

5 posts

Cheers lets hope Simon can shed some light !

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Ian,

The app should be working with your version of the iPhone operating system - it should have generated some crash reports which I'd be grateful if you could share them with me.

Here's how to get them:

http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/

If you could send me all of the DAFNE Online***.crash ones to [email protected] I'll try and figure out the problem.

Thanks,

Simon