Diary Entries After Midnight

5 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Jane Seddon DAFNE Graduate
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
4 posts

Hi,

Firstly I'd just like to say what fantastic resources this site and the iphone app are. I completed the DAFNE course last week and I'm really pleased to have a focal point where I can continue to record/analyse my results.

On the app I have been able to set the time for the end of the day to after midnight. I often don't get to bed before midnight and therefore my last BG test often falls into the next day in the diary. Can anyone please let me know if there is a way I change this online?

Apologies if it's glaringly obvious and I've missed it! Advice is grately appreciated.

Many thanks
Jane

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

I haven't come across a way to do this, the only thing editable is the blood glucose targets, however if the app has this function I am sure it could be added to the website without too much difficulty..............some of the staff will see this shortly......

4 posts

Thanks for confirming it wasn't just me. I know it's not a big deal but just like to have things in the right place IYKWIM =]

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi both,

You can do this now - see the link to Edit your diary settings just above the form to add an entry on the diary's main page. You can also specify your targets here, as well as specify whether the diary is colourized according to whether you are above, on or below target.

Simon

4 posts

Thanks Simon - great help!!