My Blood Glucose Diary times are being recorded differently to being entered.

7 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
Diabetes Australia-Vic, Melbourne, Victoria
422 posts
[Shared diary only visible when logged in]

Firstly, I love the new helper links for setting today's and yesterday's dates. That's very cool. Thanks.

One issue I have is that when I enter multiple BG readings, the times are being recorded 13 hours differently than the time zone I have selected (Auckland, New Zealand).

So, for example where in my diary I have a reading of 4.1 recorded at 19:54 on 28/1/22, that should actually be recorded as being at 06:54.

Likewise, the reading of 9.2 at 12:15 on 28/01/22, should actually be 23:45 on 27/01/22.

Can this please be fixed?

Otherwise, all the new changes are great.

Thanks,
Warwick.

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
422 posts
[Shared diary only visible when logged in]

As can be seen, it is posting some entries as if they have been recorded tomorrow even though it is only 2 pm in Auckland.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hey Warwick - I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hey Warwick - I've got to the bottom of this now, we'd added some updates for better timezone support but missed them out of the add multiple entries form that you were using. This is now fixed so should be working for you!

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
422 posts

Perfect. Thanks for that and all of the improvements. Those helper links are so cool.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Glad you like them! Let me know if there's anything else we can improve.

Additionally, I can fix up your diary entries where the time has been recorded wrongly - just let me know the date range which is out, and how many hours the entries are out by.

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
422 posts

Thanks. I already fixed them manually. All works perfectly now.