app/online issues

3 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

DShort610 DAFNE Graduate
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
1 post

I keep getting a CONNECTION FAILED INVALID USERNAME/PASSWORD when opening the app which makes it very cumbersome to log information. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Also I have tried submitting an email through the website regarding the issue but seem unable to submit my query.

Simon Brown DAFNE Graduate
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
1 post
[Shared diary only visible when logged in]

Sorry DShort610, no i’ve not had that issue but want to add my findings to yours to add weight to the app issues we’ve found.
Ive been enjoying using the app diary assuming it would be available for the DAFNE nurses to be able to see/advise. Howeve, I’ve just looked at my Diary and was not able to see yesterday’s results or any of last weeks results. Anyone else??
Decided to use the below dates to see if it drags the data out.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi David,

I tried sending you an email about this but it got bounced back, and also responded to your app store review as well. I think the issue may be because an incorrect username was entered into the app, and then it saved this when you changed it. A quick fix would be to fully close the app by following these instructions https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201330

I have added some improvements to the app in the latest version which should fix this issue without the need for a restart of the app. That's version 2.3.5 and is just waiting for a review by Apple.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Simon