Entry type

5 posts, 4 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

kid127 DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
25 posts

Hi, is it possible to have a few more options on the entry type drop down box?

There is an option for hypo but what about a correctional option?

Is it also possible to have an option for snack or when injecting background as these all have to come under 'other' at the moment

Also, is it possible to show injection sites on the diary as this may help me understand my results and look for patterns easier?

I must say though that I am extremely happy with the site, i have found it very useful and has helped me a lot. I stopped writing my results down in books as i found i forgot to take it with me and it wasn't much help with a few sporadic entries but this online version is very handy. Good work!

Thanks,

Lee

Steven DAFNE Graduate
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust – North East Sector Hospitals
18 posts

Hi Lee,

I'm sure Simon will reply at some point but it says underneath the input boxes:

You may enter corrective adjustments to CPs, QA and BI in the format '8+1'

Also there is an entry type of 'Snack' (I asked for it) and there's a box for background insulin too!

Steven

kid127 DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
25 posts

Hi Steven,

Sorry if I didn't make it clear but i was hoping for an option in the entry type drop down box which says correction. I think it will help if i can figure out when i am making correctional injections and as there is an option for hypo it is a similar idea.

Cheers,

Lee

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Lee,

I've added the correctional dose type for you. Your other request will take a bit of time, I'll put it in my to-do list, however I'm splitting my time between my day job, creating DAFNE Online for the iPhone and and maintaining the site. I will work on this for you too and let you know when it's done!

Cheers,

Simon

SimonR DAFNE Graduate
The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
3 posts

Would it be possible to have a Type called 'During Exercise'? I do a lot of long distance running/cycling events, whilst I dont tend to enter my CP's etc... whilst exercising, although you could if you wanted, I think it would be useful to retrospectively log CP's taken specifically during an exercise session. Kind Regards