Diary changes

10 posts, 5 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Alan 49 DAFNE Graduate
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
284 posts

Looks like the Multiple Entry page has been compressed slightly - is this deliberate?

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Alan,

We've updated the site to make it work better on multiple devices, is it causing you a problem?

Thanks,

Simon

Alan 49 DAFNE Graduate
284 posts

Simon
I use a bog-standard PC to enter my readings - no real problems, but the CP box could be lengthened slightly to accommodate (say) 0+2.5. The Site boxes only show the first 3 letters (not a real problem), but the Type box only shows the first letter - so with B, your not sure if you've got Before Lunch or before Dinner. Perhaps the Date and Time boxes could be shortened.

Alan

Garry DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
328 posts

Not very friendly on a PC for first time users as drop downs would have to be used for sites as Alan said. Long term users know the order of the site fields but it would help if the text could be seen in the field. Have a look yourself Simon and see what you think.
Regards
Garry

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Ok thanks for your comments I'll get it fixed.

Stew B DAFNE Graduate
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
125 posts

Hi, I've just noticed that when I enter the times of injections (using the 24 hr notation) for multiple entries, they end up showing in the diary as I hour earlier than I entered (e.g. I entered 2219 for my bedtime entry this evening, but it showed in the diary as 2119) I can correct entries individually using the edit function for single entries, but this is a real problem as I tend to enter several days at a time. Is it just me, or is there a glitch somewhere?

alturn DAFNE Graduate
NHS Grampian
78 posts

Doesn't look like it's just you. If I remember, I input two entries today using multiple section and they also show as an hour early, others are Ok, didn't check the times till read Stew B's post.

As a work round, add an hour to the input time Idea

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

I've made an update to the create multiple form, to hopefully improve the layout.

The time issue is also fixed - let me know if it works for you!

Alan 49 DAFNE Graduate
284 posts

Looks alright to me - thanks Simon,

Garry DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
328 posts

Thanks Simon. Much more user friendly.
Regards
Garry