reply to topic box.

3 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

thebatoutofhull DAFNE Graduate
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
60 posts

Hello. Could you help?

1/When I click on the 'reply to topic' box in red at the bottom right of a forum post a box appears. This box can cover the very last persons post up. When I wish to refer to this post, I can not. Could you allow a little room under the last posting so I can use the right scroll bar to lift the post above the reply box please.

2/I love the blood glucose target chart. It is really quick and simple to understand. However my GP thought I was very high a lot of the time as many of my readings were in the red- but only slightly. Would it be possible to add an orange section for results slightly over the threshold. say between 7.5 and 10. I had a BM of 7.8 the other day and I might as well have been 15+ in the mind of my GP. They don't have a lot of time and don't want to look at lots of graphs.
Thank you.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Both good points..................

I hope they can be achieved.......

Your first point has bugged me forever, in other forums I visit the reply box appears at the top with the previous posts, in order of most recent, down below.........

A way round this I suppose is to quote them, then delete the code and text body when finished........... Wink

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi thebatoutofhull,

1. Yep - we're currently working on updating the look and feel of the site, and with this we will be moving the popup box to always be onscreen under the list of posts, similar to other forums.

2. Can do this - although it will be a bit of work as we'll have to make it optional; some people may want to adhere strictly to the DAFNE targets.

Thanks,

Simon