Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
I've been working today on fixes and updates, some requested by the users, some found by myself, as follows:
Thanks to Brian and Gill for bringing some of these issues to my attention. If anyone finds anything else they think is wrong then let me know.
- Added a DAFNE Management user type after Gill's request. Also ensured that a user's level are displayed correctly on forum posts and their user description.
- After clicking the logout button, you are now taken to the home page rather than the login page.
- You can now reset your password, if you forget it via the reset password link on the login page. If you request a password reset, You will be sent a new random password via email.
- Fixed a (somewhat major!) bug which stopped new users from signing up.
- User bios now display with correct formatting, and the 255 character limit has now been taken off