Displayed View of BG Diary and End of Day special setting

3 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

SA2010 DAFNE Graduate
University College London Hospitals (UCLH)
69 posts

Hi

Just started to use the online BG Diary - Thank you very much for providing this facility.

I have set a non standard end of day time beyond midnight and it would be nice if when displaying/printing diary records between specific or default date ranges, for the view to take account of this end of day time setting and treat entries after midnight but before my end of day time to be part of the previous day.

At the moment my diary views start with my bedtime entry rather than the following morning pre breakfast entries.

There may be several places where the end of day needs to come from the Diary Settings value rather than midnight.

regards

simon

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Simon,

You can change this in your Diary Settings page; when viewing your diary on the site, scroll down to the Add Entry section, and at the top of that theres a link to your settings.

Thanks,

Simon

SA2010 DAFNE Graduate
University College London Hospitals (UCLH)
69 posts

Hi Simon

That is actually what I did setting my end of day as 2am. So I was expecting any entry up to that time to be treated as belonging to the previous day when filtering displays from day x to day y. At the moment diary displays start with one entry for midnight to 2am and then full day entries after that.

Thinking about it now - may be it is better to leave it as it is as one does want to know what the previous day's bedtime BG / BI etc when looking at the start of day numbers

regards

simon