Request for additional graph format

7 posts, 4 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

jigme
University Hospital of Derby & Burton NHS FT
9 posts

hi -

great site, and great app (iOS) - thank you.

i've found that recently, by a statistical quirk, my averages are great - the line on the graph runs straight through the green! but this does NOT show that, in fact, i have been recording a large number of low and high values: it just so happens that they average out on target!

what i would find very helpful would be the ability to display a graph plotting daily values over 24 hrs, with a separate line overlaid for each day in the range. is that clear? so there'd be a line plotting all my results for Monday, and a separate (different colour?) line for Tuesday, Wednesday, etc., all overlaid on the same graph.

could this option be added to the site, please?

many thanks for all your hard work,
alex

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi alex, would this be just a week's range or are you looking for more or less dates? Happy to put this one in for you - just dont want it to look messy.

jigme
9 posts

hi Simon -

fantastic - thank you! i guess a week would be good - or maybe a variable date range, so you could show as many or as few as you wanted?

Garry DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
328 posts

If possible Simon, please make graph type selectable. I need to work in KISS mode....Keep It Simple (for me as I'm) Stupid.
Abbott have had meter software available for a long time that provides multiple graph formats. Current one is CoPilot. The CoPilot user guide could give you some Ideas perhaps.

Regards
Garry

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Alex/all - I've added this for you, see the 'Day Trend' graph type. At the moment it's limited to having 10 days worth of info on it; to avoid overcrowding. Let me know if this works for you.

Simon

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Thumbs up for the day trend graph, very good........

jigme
9 posts

hi Simon -

that's great! thank you :-)