BG Diary

8 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Steve Whitfield DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
8 posts

Hi

Silly question but wondered if it was possible to print off your online BG Diary. I can view it ok but would like to print it out. Any ideas would be apreciated.

Thanks

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Steve,

There is a link to "Printable view of your current results" at the top of the diary page, just below the date pickers.

Simon

8 posts

Hi Simon

Thanks for that, knew i must be missing it.

Cheers

Steve

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Its a great function, especially when its clinic time, as the manual diary is usually a mess and hardly readable.......Smile

8 posts

Hi

Trying to export the file using the link but keep getting an error. Would love to to get the diary into excel to manipulate the data.

Ta

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Steve,

A couple of questions - what is the error message which is displayed, and which web browser are you using? If you are seeing an error related to the DTD, it means the browser can't understand the XML (some versions of Internet Explorer are guilty of this). You can get around this by directly saving the link (right click on it and select 'Save Target As') and then opening it up in Excel.

Regarding using Excel, are you doing things which might be useful to other users, and if so is it something we could add in to the online diary?

Thanks,

Simon

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Why would one want to manipulate the data, are you going to be telling porkies to the nice doctors................tut.......tut............

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

That's what I was getting at - alternatively if it's a layout or calculations thing let us know because it might be good to have it in the online diary.