A very Merry Christmas to you all

3 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Further to Mark's news post, I'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you all enjoy the festive season to the fullest - not wanting to encourage bad behaviour but I for one shall be eating and drinking too much, and hope you all do too Smile

To echo Mark's comments, we have doubled in size from 2126 to over 4700 users in the past year which is testament to the hard work by the DAFNE Educators and Central Management team so a big thank you to those guys for supporting us.

But, first and foremost - thanks to you, the users - without your participation in the forums, requests for new features and problem finding, DAFNE Online wouldn't be a success - so thank you to you all so much!

All the best for Christmas and the New Year

Simon

Alan 49 DAFNE Graduate
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
284 posts

Thanks Simon, Mark and everybody at DAFNE Online for all the hard work you do to give us a really helpful resource that I'm sure we all find very useful. Best wishes to all of you.

Stew B DAFNE Graduate
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
125 posts

Here here! Thanks to Simon and Marke for everything they've done to provide such an excellent resource!

I'll be echoing Simon in overindulging - I've just ticked my Xmas family-brunch order, it says "everything except the black pudding", pre-DAFNE I couldn't imagine being able to put in an order like that.

Compliments of the season to everyone!

Stew