Apologies...

10 posts, 6 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

If you've had any problems accessing the site over the past few days. We are currently working with our web hosting provider to upgrade to the latest version of the language we use to program the site in. It's a learning process for both us and the provider, and as Mark and I have limited time the opportunity to work on this is sporadic.

If the site is down, rest assured it will be back up within a few minutes - so please try again then.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause - this will be fixed shortly and normal service will resume!

Simon

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

As an update - we've managed to upgrade our software, after a bit of a struggle. There are a few teething problems so if you see any error messages, they will be sent to us and the problems will be fixed over the weekend.

Thanks all for your patience!

Simon

Garry DAFNE Graduate
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
328 posts

Expect that you know...
but diary Click here to add multiple entries link works but is missing the associated form and fields to fill.
Keep up the good work guys!
Regards Garry

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

To add - you also cannot adjust your person BG target ranges due to the form not being present when the page loads. Sad

Trudi DAFNE Graduate
Ballarat Community Health Centre, Victoria
8 posts

Just to add one more thing - I'm unable to access 'My DAFNE Centre' - there is a discussion running there that I'd like to be able to see - is there another way to it?

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi guys, thanks for pointing these out guys, we'll get them fixed ASAP!

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

It's only minor, but for some reason it says </strong> after all my average BG results on my BG diary page!

Sbee1980 DAFNE Graduate
Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
7 posts

I've posted on the Dafne Online Mobile page too.. but when I access the site from my Blackberry it says my last reading was Aug!! Is this an error from my phone or from the changes? Thanks!!

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

trudi, your dafne centre's forum should appear on the forum's page at the bottom. The 'My DAFNE Centre' link is a shortcut to the same place.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi all, all of the above problems have now been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience caused, and do let us know if you find any more problems.

Simon