iPhone App

6 posts, 5 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Peter B DAFNE Graduate
North Cheshire Hospital Trust
4 posts

I have recently started using the iPhone app to record and upload my meter readings. It is really good, I wish I had realised it existed before.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Spread the word pete.....

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Thanks Peter, it was only released a few months ago. Let us know if there's anything you'd like added to it.

richard.arkle DAFNE Graduate
NHS Grampian
16 posts

Have just got an iPhone and downloaded the app. Looks really good and simple but having trouble with the settings remembering the insulin/cho ratios. It dosnt seem to save them.

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Richard,

Make sure you are pressing the 'Done' button on the keyboard before pressing 'Done' in the top right hand corner of the screen. This should save your changes properly.

Thanks,

Simon

Rashid DAFNE Graduate
Heart of Birmingham PCT
3 posts

Hi I've just found the iPhone app too, even though I have searched for lots of diabetes apps before) the only way I came across this was using the genius feature in the app store. Nonetheless it's very good! Thankyou it means I don't have to carry the booklet around with me and look Like a trainspotter lol. Can I suggest for the next release you add the ability to 'make a plate' it's common on a number of other apps and is very useful, would also be good to save favourite foods. Thanks again