Join Now !!

10 posts, 6 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

If you have done a DAFNE Course and have not filled this form in, or don't remeber filling this form in please do so now !
What is it for ? Well your can find out exactly why here. If you just want a summary, its so DAFNE central can hold you details i.e name, address, email centrally and contact you with DAFNE information. At the moment only DAFNE Centres hold Graduate information and its very hard to contact DAFNE graduates. If we are going to have an effective user group that influences the DAFNE program and elects people to the User Group Committee then we need to be able to contact as many graduates as possible.
If you ARE happy to have this small amount of information held by DAFNE Central, it will ONLY be used for User Group purposes, then please download this document fill it in and either scan it and email it to
[email protected] or post it to the address shown in the document itself. ( if you don't have address to a copy of word or open office, here is a PDF version)
If you join, you WILL have the opportunity to influence the future of DAFNE for both yourself and other graduates.

Europhile DAFNE Graduate
South of Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
2 posts

Hi, the link to the word form doesn't work. Could it be fixed or a new file uploaded. I'm keen to join the forum. Found out only yesterday about this website, 3 years after my course. I think its a brilliant initiative by the way.

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

sorry !! my screw-up. The link works now. Thanks for pointing it out !

Jo Penn DAFNE Graduate
Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
24 posts

Sent application - have you recieved mine yet?

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Jo, the applications go to DAFNE central not to us at DAFNEOnline. You won't hear anything immediately I don't think but you will get something next time a news letter on announcement is sent out.
The link to us at DAFNEOnline is we are both involved with DAFNE Central as 'user' groups and I sit on the DAFNE User Action Group committee as well as being one of the admins for DAFNE Online.

MikeH DAFNE Graduate
Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, Exeter
9 posts

ok just done my application and sent

davidcragg DAFNE Graduate
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
17 posts

Can anyone tell me if a newsletter or announcement has occured since July 26th 2013?

Since sending in my application by email on that date I've had no acknowledgement or correspondance, so it is hard to know if my application has been processed and not much is going on or if my application has got lost along the way and I'm missing out on things.

thanks
David

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
Diabetes Australia-Vic, Melbourne, Victoria
422 posts

Is this applicable to Australian users, or just UK ones?

Thanks,
Warwick.

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Hi, This is UK only, however it may not be in the UK much longer to be honest. There are moves to abandon the DAFNE User Group and focus on DAFNEOnline instead. I will update people as and when I know anything more.

davidcragg DAFNE Graduate
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
17 posts

Thanks Marke, will keep an eye out for more news then Smile