iPhone 6

27 posts, 8 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and apologies for the inconvenience. The reason for changing the way you enter BG, QA, BI and CP was to use Apple system keyboards rather than the custom one I created for earlier versions of the app. This is because by using system keyboards they will handle rotation of the device and different screen sizes a bit nicely.

I'm currently out of the country with the day job but will take a look at fixing the issues when I get back at the weekend.

If you're having issues with the QA calc could you email me with what you entered, what you expect to see and what was actually calculated so I can try and reproduce this. [email protected]

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Annette Bell DAFNE Graduate
68 posts

I've downloaded the latest update yesterday, and still getting the same problem . I enter a value of e.g. 8.3 and, when I tap the QA it changes to red & "8.300000000000001"! It also gives me a suggested correction in the QA value of +0.5. My settings are CP:QA 1:1.25 at evening meal time, & 1:1 for all the rest, and my upper range level is 8. I therefore shouldn't need to correct for a value of 8.3 as this is only just above my upper limit. My range target is set to 50% & my QA:BG RATIO IS SET TO 1:3. Correction calculation is set to Simple. Calculations are rounded to 0.5. I hope this helps you to see what the problem is. If you need any more info let me know. 😀

68 posts

Forgot to say I entered 5 CP's & got a suggested QA value of 6+0.5 (ratio 1:1.25)

68 posts

I would have expected a suggestion of 6 QA with no correction.

68 posts

Also forgot to say that my lower BG limit is set to 4.5. I think that's everything!

68 posts

Has there been an update over the weekend that would prevent my iPhone keeping entries? I have saved all my entries, &, when I look at my diary online they are all there, but all of Sunday 19th, Monday 20th and this morning's breakfast (Tuesday 21st) are missing on my iPhone app. I have tried several times to "download latest entries" by dragging the diary page down, but to no avail. None of my settings have changed. Any suggestions? (Today's lunchtime seems to be there - weird!) Confused

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Annette,

You are correct, this is a problem I discovered yesterday and will be working on fixing. You entries are being stored the diary view just doesn't refresh to show this. You can get them to display by going to your diary settings and changing your day end, then going to the diary page and they should be there. Note they only don't appear if you enter entries using the home page, entries from the diary tab itself should display.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

68 posts

Ok, tried that & it worked thanks.

68 posts

Why has the Auto QA calculation been removed? I found it very useful with my 1:1.25 ratio.

Simon Site Administrator
578 posts

Hi Annette, I'm afraid we were forced to by the government - more information can be found here http://www.dafneonline.co.uk/forums/1/topics/2769