Iphone app help

5 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Claire Hough DAFNE Graduate
Arrowe Park, Upton, Wirral
12 posts

Hi, can anyone help? Finding the blood glucose diary on the phone app very useful, but can't seem to log in to store my results to the website, it keeps telling me my username and password are incorrect - however they work on here?

Thanks
Claire

Aggaroo DAFNE Graduate
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
2 posts

Hi Claire,did you get a response to your log on problem as i am also unable to log on for the same reason..

Thanks
Ann

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Ann, Yes we did resolve Claire's issue as we will resolve yours. I have checked our logs and there has been no attempt to connect to the site from your app. This means you have not configured it to try to talk to the site. Open the app, go to the settings tab, enter your username and password,
scroll down and set 'Diary Upload' to on. Now add a new entry into the app and it will try to upload all entries that have not been uploaded before. To do this you obviously have to have a signal on your phone or be connected to WiFi so that the app can talk to the site. If this does not work, tell us the error you get OR the day and approximate time you tried to do it. We can then look at our logs to see if we saw a connection from you.

Aggaroo DAFNE Graduate
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
2 posts

Hi Mark,i am still unable to log on as my details are apparently incorrect even though their the same details i use to log on here !!

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Hi, sorry but our system doesn't agree with you. It thinks the password in the app is incorrect, I suggest you change your password to something short and simple to tes this out. Try the app with the simple password and if it still doesn't work let us know. If it does work, then change the password to something much more secure and try it again in the app. There is no reason it shouldn't work and we have many users whose password works fine. Its always possible that it is some character in the password that is causing the issue, hence the suggestion of a simple password. If you do find it stops working if you have a 'strange' character in your password, let us know what the character is and we will try to work out why.