Android App Diary - iPhone/iPad App Diary & Web Online Diary - One Synchronised Diary

2 posts, 1 contributor

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

SA2010 DAFNE Graduate
University College London Hospitals (UCLH)
69 posts

Hi

Just downloaded the Android Dafne Online App. Looks brilliant - Thank you for making it available.

I tried to use it for adding diary entries and uploading the entries but crashes in the app and I did click on the feedback/report option which hopefully sent some info to you yesterday.

I have now updated the diary through the web pages using my PC but I was surprised that the diary entries visible in the Android App not showing my data.

It would be really useful I think if we had a synchronise button and some clever code that merges the online diary with additios or changes from the mobile app. I also have an iPad and have the iPhone App there - Again it would be nice if I can access my diary / update it through the app and for sync option to be provided with auto & manual sync options. The App does have the username and password so it can connect to the main web diary.

regards

simon ajina

SA2010 DAFNE Graduate
University College London Hospitals (UCLH)
69 posts

Just found the Download button - so now can see my web entered data !
Auto-sync / manual-sync facilities would be still beneficial

not sure why upload was crashing yesterday. will try it again later today/tomorrw

simon