Bugs in using the iPhone App

3 posts, 2 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

dsurtee DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
3 posts

The Specify Targets Section - Does not like half ratios. eg. 1.5:1 (This does not save and reverts back to 1:1. However 2:1 will save.)
Entering Results and Doses. - The app should be clever enough to calculate the number of units of QA using the info from Specify Targets.
In the ratio section within Specify targets QA:CP. I have a 2:1 but when this is entered the values are swapped over (1:2).

Any info when these small bugs will be fixed or reviewed.
It is a great app for people on the go. (Would be better with these fixes or a bit of guidance if I am using it incorrectly)

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi,

When you enter the ratio make sure you press the done button on the keyboard before pressing the done button in the top left hand corner, otherwise the ratio won't be saved. I've just tried it out and it saved my 1.5:1. If you still get this after pressing the done button on the keyboard, then let me know which entry type you're doing it for, and also which version of the app you're on.

The app does calculate using the ratios from specify targets, so if it's swapping the ratios around again can you let me know which entry type you're doing this for, and I'll try and reproduce it so that I can fix it.

Thanks,

Simon

dsurtee DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals, Leicester
3 posts

Thanks for clearing that up. I have tried what you suggested and IT WORKS. As you can tell I am new to the app!!!