Comments

4 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
109 posts

Hi there,
Just a thought, would there be any chance of being able to delete/add a comment on the BG diary as in the past I have been recording my stats from my diary and forgotten to add a comment and only way to do this is to delete the entry and re-submit with the comment.
Sorry, I know I'm being lazy but it would be handy to be able to add/delete commented without having to delete and re-enter the whole entry of data?

Cheers Smile

chrisinbrum DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
41 posts

Anele46 said:
Hi there,
Just a thought, would there be any chance of being able to delete/add a comment on the BG diary as in the past I have been recording my stats from my diary and forgotten to add a comment and only way to do this is to delete the entry and re-submit with the comment.
Sorry, I know I'm being lazy but it would be handy to be able to add/delete commented without having to delete and re-enter the whole entry of data?

Cheers Smile

Hi,

If you click on the time that is displayed for the reading you want to add a comment to, it will open up the details and you can add the comment there, without having to delete and then re-input the whole record.

Smile

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
109 posts

Doh!!
Sorry, didn't realise that....thank you very much Very Happy
Cheers.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

I didn't even know this and I use the Diary on a daily basis, thank you both.................. Very Happy