Targets for exercise

5 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Stew B DAFNE Graduate
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
125 posts

Would it be possible to have the capacity to set targets for aspects other than meal and bed-times? I'm thinking particularly about targets before and after exercise. In line with general advice about diabetes and exercise, I aim to have a BG level high enough before I start to see me through the exercise (usually running) and leave me roughly in target when I finish. This means that when I enter my readings on line I get lots of "red" numbers, which I find mildly annoying (being a control freak I get great satisfaction from seeing greens - sorry, just one of my many foibles..)!

Stew

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi Stew,

You should already be able to do this - see the targets page on the diary:

Set my targets

Simon

Stew B DAFNE Graduate
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
125 posts

Ooooohhhh! Brill, thanks Simon!

Stew

pmason DAFNE Graduate
Knox Community Health Service, Victoria
11 posts

Hi Simon,
I can see targets on the diary page under
BG COLOUR LEGEND
On Target
Below Target
Above Target

but no facility to "Set Targets"
I can set targets on my Phone App but these do not carry over to the online version.

Also, when I try to go to your link above you provided for Stew I get the message. "The page you were looking for doesn't exist".

pmason DAFNE Graduate
Knox Community Health Service, Victoria
11 posts

I have found now where I can Set Targets under the heading "Click here to edit your diary settings" on the diary page.
I was looking for a "Set Targets" heading on the diary page as you instructed Stew.
It would be nice to have the facility under Settings on your top line of all pages.