We're sorry, but something went wrong. We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

4 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

torana DAFNE Graduate
Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, NSW
53 posts

Hi everyone,
Just recently I have had repeatedly a notice after logging onto the DAFNE website stating
“We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.”

It is quite inconvenient after just logging onto the site and I was wondering if anyone else is receiving these messages.

NottsKnots DAFNE Graduate
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
10 posts

I did see it today when I retruned to a page that I had previously visited whilst logged on. I then logged back on and havent seen it since. Not sure about this site, but quite often that kind on message appears after a site update if your device hasnt got the latest updates (operating system or browser); the site updates tend to fix security flaws, and unless your device is up to date, you tend to get log-in related errors like that. Cant be sure thats your problem, but worth checking Smile

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

Hi torana,

Sorry to hear that you've had that error - it shouldn't happen and it is correct in that something has gone wrong - could you let us know what you were doing on the site just before it was triggered?

Thanks,

Simon

torana DAFNE Graduate
Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, NSW
53 posts

Hi Simon
Previously, I just went into the website through a bookmark and the error message appeared. I deleted the bookmark thinking that it would help and then started to type “DAFNE online” to bring up the forum page. The error message has still appeared. Basically, I have done nothing out of the usual or different in bringing up the forum page over the years being a member. It is the first such error I have ever received whilst searching any subject matter on the web.