8 posts, 5 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
Diabetes Australia-Vic, Melbourne, Victoria
421 posts

Hello,

I can't see figure 17 as mentioned here:

http://dafneonline.co.uk/hbook_topics/489

It is the sick day rules flow chart, but neither Firefox, nor IE will display it.

Does it actually exist on the server?

Thanks,
Warwick.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

I just checked there and cant see it either........

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Gentlemen, thank you for spotting this. It was the Australian sick day rules that you were trying to access, however the image was not working. I have recently uploaded the 'new' Oz handbook and had not noticed that some of the images did not work. They are fixed now.
Novarapid boy the link that you should be looking at is http://dafneonline.co.uk/hbook_topics/188 these Australians have their own ideas
about DAFNE which are very similiar but not identical. I should probably block access to another countries handbook, once I work out a way of doing it of course Wink

Warwick DAFNE Graduate
Diabetes Australia-Vic, Melbourne, Victoria
421 posts

Cool. Looks good. Thanks for that.

JayBee DAFNE Graduate
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
587 posts

Oooo I wonder what the main differences are? :-. I thought we all worked from the same book!

Apollo DAFNE Graduate
Queen Mary Hospital, Sidcup
45 posts

Aussies think a lot of odd things, for example drinking Stella is considered a sign of class and sophistication rather than domestic violance.

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Hi, can we avoid stuff like the last post please or I will just delete offending posts. This is a diabetes website not a bash other users website. Last time I walked down an english high street at night, there were plenty of people with a strange approach to class and sophistication Sad

Apollo DAFNE Graduate
Queen Mary Hospital, Sidcup
45 posts

Sorry Marke,

No offense meant, a really good friend of mine is an Aussie and we often make light hearted digs at eachothers expense so it was intended as friendly banter rather than an offensive remark. I take the point that its not always easy to tell the difference between sarcastic humour and abuse with a text based forum though so I'll be sure to be more mindful of it in the future.

If it's any consolation I have been beaten into accepting that the fruit from a pepper plant is called a capsicum rather than a pepper ;)