ONLINE DIARY LINK

8 posts, 4 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

When navigating to the online diary.........

DAFNE Tools>My Blood Glucose Diary it takes you to the URL http://www.dafneonline.co.uk/diary/index

This then produces an error message;

"The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved. If you clicked on a link and were directed to here then please let us know about the problem via email.

Click the back button on your browser to return to the previous page."

To gain access I simply remove the word index from the URL in the address bar........

An issue needing fixed none the less......

Wink

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
109 posts

Any luck now Novorapidboi26 as I've been on and updated by diary with no issues? Confused

Cheers,
Anele.

NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Seems to be a problem at my end, however I have not identified it yet...................... Evil or Very Mad

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
109 posts

novorapidboi26 said:
Seems to be a problem at my end, however I have not identified it yet...................... Evil or Very Mad

damn, that just sucks Mad

Good luck Smile

marke Site Administrator
South East Kent PCT
675 posts

Hi, it WAS us not novarapidboi. An update last night broke it if you opened the diary from the top menu and not the one on the right. It's fixed now though.....

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
109 posts

marke said:
Hi, it WAS us not novarapidboi. An update last night broke it if you opened the diary from the top menu and not the one on the right. It's fixed now though.....

Thanks very much Marke, much appreciated Smile

NHS Lanarkshire
1,819 posts

Thanks for the quick fix guys................ Smile

Stew B DAFNE Graduate
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
125 posts

I visit the site 2 -3 times a week on my pc (I update my on-line diary using my iPod touch and the excellent DAFNE app.). Usually when I click on the forums link I get a nice green square next to any of the forums which have been active since my last visit, so I know I've only got to look at those. This function hasn't worked on my last few visits - is it me, and is there anything I can do to restore this?