Adobe Flashplayer

5 posts, 4 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

LizB DAFNE Graduate
South East Kent PCT
23 posts

Hi I've been using the graphs and things for a while now and they've been easy to use and access and really useful.

Today when I went in see how I did overall last week I didn't get a graph come up but got a message about Adobe Flash player. Is this something you've had to put in place so we can get all the functionality or is it the system overriding something? (sorry about the vagueness, I'm not very techy minded!)

I did follow the link to try to download Adobe flash player but it kept harping on about the google toolbar and I couldn't find where to actually download Adobe. A bit frustrating and I still haven't managed to do my weekly review of results.

Can you help/explain what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks.
Liz

Karen Westwood DAFNE Graduate
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust - Salford Royal Hospital
38 posts

I have been having the same problem. I tried last night to view my weekly graphs but couldn't. I did manage to download Adobe (which my husband says we already had anyway!) and it said it had been downloaded successfully but I still couldn't access the graphs. Have tried again tonight but with no success.

Look forward to hearing if this is a problem on the site or how we can overcome it.

Thanks.

Karen

GLS DAFNE Graduate
Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
12 posts

Ditto... I have downloaded flash player but no joy.

I think it must be a site thing. Hopefully they will resolve it soon as the graphs are really helpful.
Gem

Simon Site Administrator
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
578 posts

You're all right - site problems, they have now been fixed so you should all now see your graphs.

Sorry - in trying to improve the site we inadvertently 'unimproved' it!

Thanks all for letting us know.

Simon

LizB DAFNE Graduate
South East Kent PCT
23 posts

Simon
Thanks for fixing it so quickly. Just had a look and it seems to be fine now.
Cheers.
Liz